PDF Image Not Showing When You Click on Album Cover

General discussion about netjukebox
ix6tech
User

PDF Image Not Showing When You Click on Album Cover

Post by ix6tech »

So far i have most of the bugs worked out with using NJ with XAMPP.

Everything works great so far except for one small item on the script.
Not too sure of there was a module that i havent uncommented in apache 2 or not but when i go to click on the album cover to bring up the pdf document for the album cover i get the text and everything for the album cover but for some reason the album cover itself will not show up.

Im still looking at this further to see what it could be.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh btw willem thanks for the help on that SQL 4.1 issue, it helped out alot, i finally used XAMPP and installed all the nessesary applications i needed server wise with the exception of httpQ and codecs i need to run everything perfectly. Also i noticed when i reviewed some of your older posts that you can add cd_front.jpg and cd_back.jpg or image.jpg to add an album cover, i noticed when experimenting with album covers that i can also use folder.jpg to get the album cover to automatically show for the album cover for each album updated in the database in NJ.

Thanks again in advanced,

Chris
wbartels
netjukebox developer

Re: PDF Image Not Showing When You Click on Album Cover

Post by wbartels »

ix6tech wrote:Everything works great so far except for one small item on the script.
Not too sure of there was a module that i havent uncommented in apache 2 or not but when i go to click on the album cover to bring up the pdf document for the album cover i get the text and everything for the album cover but for some reason the album cover itself will not show up.
If you get a pdf with text, than the pdf extension is installed correctly.
You only get images in the PDF when using on of these images:

Code: Select all

Front:          Back: 
cd_front.jpg    cd_back.jpg
cd_front.png    cd_back.png
cd_front.gif    cd_back.gif
image.xxx or folder.xxx are only used for the web interface.
For more information read the Images section from http://www.netjukebox.nl/filestructure.php
ix6tech
User

Sweet

Post by ix6tech »

Thanks alot, that answered my question, again love the script. keep up the great work.

Chris