error: gd2 extension

General discussion about netjukebox
thelifeofaspork

error: gd2 extension

Post by thelifeofaspork »

im having trouble getting it to work. it keeps saying "GD2 extension not loaded". i am absolutely sure that it is enabled in my php.ini. i have even checked for other php.ini files but found none. im not sure what it could be. maybe this helps:

Abyss Web Server X1 (2.0.6)
php 5.0 isapi
microsoft sql 2005
windows xp pro
Url to netjukebox
wbartels
netjukebox developer

Post by wbartels »

I have read in another topic that netjukebox is working with the "Abyss Web Server X1".
viewtopic.php?t=153 (but had only problems with streaming)
So it must be a configuration problem.
What does the GD section from phpinfo say?

To get the phpinfo make a php script with:

Code: Select all

<?php
phpinfo(); 
?>
Netjukebox will NOT work with the "microsoft sql 2005" database server!
Use the MySQL database instead.
You can download it for free from: http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/4.0.html
Last edited by wbartels on Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wbartels
netjukebox developer

Post by wbartels »

Update the "extension_dir" in the php.ini

; Directory in which the loadable extensions (modules) reside.
extension_dir = "C:\PHP\extensions"
Good luck :wink:
thelifeofaspork

well... i am getting error messages saying extentions couldnt be found. it took me a while just to figure out that i didnt even have 2 of them.. php_pdf and php_zip. ill get them as soon as possible and ive already got mysql installed, i just hope it works this time because i had trouble with it before.
thelifeofaspork

i got my php working fine. now im having problems with mysql.
now whenever i start netjukebox it comes to this message even if i do what it says:
wbartels
netjukebox developer

Post by wbartels »

thelifeofaspork wrote:i got my php working fine. now im having problems with mysql.
now whenever i start netjukebox it comes to this message even if i do what it says:
You have to delete the whole "netjukebox" database, not only the Table's in it.
In the next release it is also possible to update an empty created database.
Here's the update so far: viewtopic.php?p=548#548
thelifeofaspork

i was deleting the entire netjukebox folder but i figured out the problem. i had to use a database manager to import netjukebox_11.sql and then all the incremental update ones.. but im still having one more problem.. when i go to login as admin or anonymous it wont let me. is there any way to reset a password without going through netjukebox?
wbartels
netjukebox developer

Post by wbartels »

thelifeofaspork wrote:i was deleting the entire netjukebox folder but i figured out the problem. i had to use a database manager to import netjukebox_11.sql and then all the incremental update ones.. but im still having one more problem.. when i go to login as admin or anonymous it wont let me. is there any way to reset a password without going through netjukebox?
This is not normal behaviour of netjukebox.
Normally netjukebox will create the database automatically.

If you plan to do it manually, you only need to import the latest file and NOT all the incremental files.

The default password for the admin user is: admin
If you somehow lost the admin password, create an md5 hash from the password and store it in the database with phpMyAdmin.

Create md5 hash:

<?php echo md5('my new admin password'); ?>
thelifeofaspork

its still not working. i even tried doing a fresh install but i keep getting this message:

MySQL create/upgarde error, Can't execute:
H:/netjukebox/sql/netjukebox_11.sql
INSERT INTO `configuration_users` VALUES ('admin', '21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '')
wbartels
netjukebox developer

Post by wbartels »

thelifeofaspork wrote:its still not working. i even tried doing a fresh install but i keep getting this message:

INSERT INTO `configuration_users` VALUES ('admin', '21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '')
I can't reproduce your problem.
I have used the "netjukebox_3.77.zip" file, witch is the same one from the download side.
Defined another database in the "config.inc.php" (netjukebox2).
Started my webbrowser on the netjukebox site, Then I get the desired green screen.

This configurations I have tested successfully with "netjukebox 3.77"
- Apache 2.0.55
- PHP 4.4.1
- MySQL 4.0.26

- Abyss Web Server X1
- PHP 4.4.1
- MySQL 4.0.26

So, I would say try out one of these configurations.
thelifeofaspork

i got it working. the only thing i did was i installed mysql 4. i guess its just not complatable with 5. thanks for the help.
wbartels
netjukebox developer

Post by wbartels »

thelifeofaspork wrote:i got it working. the only thing i did was i installed mysql 4. i guess its just not complatable with 5. thanks for the help.
I'm glad it worked out for you.
Out of curiosity, what versions PHP 5.xx and MySQL do you use now?
thelifeofaspork

im using php 5.0.4.4 and mysql 4.1.15
wbartels
netjukebox developer

Post by wbartels »

thelifeofaspork wrote:its still not working. i even tried doing a fresh install but i keep getting this message:

I have updated the lines that gave the error from netjukebox_11.sql and incremental_upgrade_11.sql this way:

INSERT INTO `configuration_users` VALUES ('admin', '21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3', 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO `configuration_users` VALUES ('anonymous', '294de3557d9d00b3d2d8a1e6aab028cf', 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
I can confirm that this will resolve the MySQL 5 problem.
I have updated "netjukebox 3.77b" with the new sql files.