XAMPP Problems

General discussion about netjukebox
Shizzle

XAMPP Problems

Post by Shizzle »

I am using a application that installs Apache, MySQL, and PHP automatically seems to work pretty good... it does however install PHP 5.0 which I found that doesn't work with netjukebox so XAMPP has a utility to switch from PHP 5 to PHP 4 so that problem got fixed then I ran into this problem...

Code: Select all

ICONV extension not loaded
Enable php_iconv.dll in the php.ini
Copy iconv.dll to [windows directory]\system32\
Restart webserver
I checked the php.ini once twice and even triple checked to make sure that the php.ini was edited in the correct fashion and restarted the apache webserver and evertime I get the same error. I also tried the fix that was mentioned in an earlier post to try to get netjukebox to work with PHP5 with no success... so any ideas about this error even though when I check it all out it is correct... the iconv.dll is in C:\WINDOWS\System32\
Shizzle

Post by Shizzle »

Nevermind... I figured it out... it seems that XAMPP puts the php.ini in a complete different directory. everything works just fine... expect a donation soon. I used to use a php script call Kplaylist and now I will use this since I like the layout of it more... thanks for this great script
wbartels
netjukebox developer

Post by wbartels »

Thanks, this can be helpful for other XAMPP users and similar complete webserver installations.
A donation would be great :D :D