Albums do not go to the right letter.

Windows related discussion about netjukebox
djurres
User

Albums do not go to the right letter.

Post by djurres »

Hi.

I have installed NetJukebox on my home pc, i got a quite good internet connection and streaming at source bitrate, (almost everything is 320+) i can handle like 5 to 10 users at the same moment.
It is just for listening with my friends.

Yesterday I tried to ad ID3 tags to all my music, but it didnt help. It stays at the same letter. I went to PHPMyAdmin, and while editting there everything went to the right spot.
This morning i started up my WAMP again, and everything was under de M and the V again.

How to fix this problem? And, wbartels, are u dutch? Cause ur domain is .nl :)
wbartels
netjukebox developer

Re: Albums do not go to the right letter.

Post by wbartels »

djurres wrote: Yesterday I tried to ad ID3 tags to all my music, but it didnt help. It stays at the same letter. I went to PHPMyAdmin, and while editting there everything went to the right spot.
This morning i started up my WAMP again, and everything was under de M and the V again.

How to fix this problem?
netjukebox relies on the directory structure: http://www.netjukebox.nl/filestructure.php
djurres wrote:wbartels, are u dutch? Cause ur domain is .nl :)
Ja, klopt helemaal.
Heb een fijn weekend!

Willem
djurres
User

Re: Albums do not go to the right letter.

Post by djurres »

Ah, dan nog even snel een NL vraagje..

Ik heb alles nu geedit met phpmyadmin, als ik nu update toe dan valt alles dus weer terug.
Gewoon een backupje gemaakt van phpmyadmin en dan nieuwe muziek erin, updaten, en de database terug plaatsen?
Neem aan dat alles wat dan weer veranderd door de backup, dat dat weer netjes op de plek gaat staan?